Saying goodbye is never fun. Over the past seven months I have made the greatest friends. It's one thing saying bye for a whole summer and it's another if they are going on a mission. It literally breaks my heart. I've grown so fond of my friends, they are the best! We have shared the greatest memories together! As sad as I am that they will not be in Idaho in the fall I am excited for whats ahead of them! They have so ahead of them and I cannot wait to hear all about it! Saying bye to Rexburg was a lot harder then I ever thought. I knew I did not want to leave but man leaving that small town behind killed! It's so crazy how life changes. When I first went to Rexburg I was shocked at how small it was and I was very skeptical about how much I was going to like it. But after living there for seven months it has stolen my heart. I come back to Utah and it's so big and I feel like there are a thousand more people now then when I left. I've grown fond of little Rexburg. It will be greatly missed for these next five months! Hopefully I can go visit a few times!
Being at home is very difficult. I didn't realize how easy my life in Rexburg was! It was just so chill, and fun. But coming home there are many decisions I need to make. As hard as it is I am thankful that my family is here. It is good to be back with them. Making big life decisions such as what do major in, and who to marry is not all that easy. Life gets harder and harder the older you get. But it does get more fun. It gets better at the same time. It all depends on your attitude and how you want ot look at it. Attitude is everything. But it is still difficult making big decisions. If you have suggestions on how you have made life decisions, or you wish you would have handled them a certain way. Please share.
No comments:
Post a Comment